Wednesday 29 February 2012

Biggest stone arch-bridge in the world...

Well, it used to be a biggest stone arch bridge at the time of its construction. But later a new bridge was constructed and what we see today is that famous landmark of Luxemborg's  - the Adolphe bridge! Me and my colleague [Senthil- a great travel freak] walked over this bridge, wandered thru those streets, and tried to capture whatever we could with our cameras.

I did it in my new moleskine watercolor album with Pentel brush pen!! The width of the moleskine notebook helps bring out panaromic style drawings. I think it is made to capture those bridges perfectly!

I did this using an old photograph in line, ink and wash as usually.

[The paper in Moleskine album is quite different. I actually like to do on winsor & newton's 300gsm. cold pressed[not] where the absorption quality is high and the way colors mix especially wet on wet is too good compared to moleskine one. But moleskine brings out a unique look and feel. Will keep experimenting though:) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...